- Royal Holloway College, University of London Surrey, England
Ph.D. Management (Marketing) 1999-2003
- Central Michigan University Mt. Pleasant, MI. Master of Business in Administration
- Ferris State University Big Rapids, MI. Bachelor of Science in Marketing (Advertising Minor)
Associates of Applied Science in Diversified Business
1985 – 1989
- Twenty years marketing consulting experience including: social networking consulting, design and development of marketing plans, subject matter expert, expert witness, opportunity analysis, analysis of the marketplace, promotional campaign strategy and development reports, implementation of marketing plans, and project manager for various parts of a marketing plan.
- Most consulting work she conducted required a signed NDA. She can provide “blacked out” copies upon request.
- Board of Directors: Michigan Make-A-Wish Foundation (5th largest MAW in the United States, September 2010-September 2013)
- Have published numerous journal articles about social network marketing, HIPPA marketing, and strategic marketing.
- Ph.D. in International Finance (University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)1987.
- MA in Economics (Calcutta University)
- BA in economics (Calcutta University)
- Consultant-Chrysler Corporation 2012- Present
- Consultant-General Motors Corporation and UAW Joint Paid Education Leave (PEL) Program 1994- Present
- 1997-Present:Professor, Department of Economics, Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan.
- Spring 2008 Visiting Faculty, Department of Economics, University of Wales-Newport, Wales (During sabbatical leave)
- 2005 August – 2006 August: Visiting Faculty, Devos Graduate School of Management- Northwood University Midland,Michigan
- 1997 Fall Semester: Visiting Faculty- Brooks Fellow (During sabbatical Leave): University of Queensland, Brisbane Australia.
- 1991-1997: Associate Professor, Department of Economics,Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan.
- 1988-1991: Assistant Professor, Department of Economics,Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan.
- 1987-1988: Assistant Professor, Department of Economics,University of Central Arkansas, Conway, Arkansas.
- 1985-1987: Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, Thiel College, Greenville, Pennsylvania.
- 1983-1985: Instructor, Department of Economics, Thiel College,Greenville, Pennsylvania
- 1981-1983: Teaching Assistant, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Rogers MBA Excellence Award (2011): Outstanding MBA Faculty Excellence demonstrated through teaching and research excellence.
- Arkansas Travelers (1988) -received the award “Goodwill Ambassador of Arkansas”.The award was presented by Governor Bill Clinton for teaching excellence and distinguished services rendered to the state of Arkansas
- Apple for the Teacher Award: Outstanding teaching in Economics College of General Studies,University of Pittsburgh, 1986.
- Represent University of Pittsburgh at a Teachers Training Conference: The Conference Sponsored by the Joint Council on Economic Education, held at Harvard University, in the summer of 1982.