The registration procedure would include:
- Obtaining registration form from the Registrar’s office.
- Completing the form with courses and schedules and obtaining the consent of the Department concerned or the course professor.
- Submitting the form to the Registrar’s office.
- Collecting validated/approved form from the Registrar’s office and paying fees at the Accounting Office.
Add / Drop/ Withdrawal of Course
A student can add or drop any course by filling up add/drop form duly signed by the academic advisor within the date specified in the academic calendar of the respective semester.
A student may withdraw from a course by filling the withdrawal form duly signed by the academic advisor within 3 to 8 weeks of the semester. A withdrawal deadline is set for each session. The student will receive a grade of ‘W’ if course withdrawn before mid-term. Fees are not refunded for withdrawals.
Classification of students
A student is classified in accordance with the semester hours of credit earned as follows:
- Freshman –(1-25 semester hours of credits)
- Sophomore– (26-55 semester hours of credits)
- Junior– (56-85 semester hours of credits)
- Senior– (86 or more semester hours of credits)