Programs offered by the University
EDU’s commitment to quality is making us focus only on a limited number of programs. As the University grows and the institutional capacity enriches, degress will be awarded in a large number of disciplines. The University will limit itself to offering four-year bachelor degree in a limited number of subjects along with its major focus on Master of Business Administration and MA in Economics taught by distinguished international faculties.
Initial Degree Offerings:
I. School of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
II. School of Liberal Arts and Social Science
Department of Economics
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) in Economics
- Master of Arts (MA) in Economics
Department of English
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) in English
III. School of Science, Engineering & Technology
Department of Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering (ETE)
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE)
- Bachelor of Architecture.
Medium of Instruction
English is the medium of instruction.